Sunday 24 February 2013

Still here!

Nope I haven't fallen off the edge of the planet ;)

I've upgraded my PC and now have a fully functioning Sims game (yay!) it appears the combination of my pc graphics and some heavy CC usage (my DcCache was over 6GB! o_O).  So I am thoroughly enjoying sim land at the moment.

I have been sidetracked from Tillie, Pyotr, Keeva and Argus by the lovely Aurora Skies.


I will get back to the stories soon I'm just having a play first ;)  It is so nice to be able to enjoy the game again!!

Here are a few shots of my Aurora Skies gameplay.  The sims you see are Destiny and Jarrod who I created just for playing with this new world.  If you would like me to upload them (or Chiquita & Ferby from the valentine and Mardi Gras shoots) just give me a shout!!
























Happy Simming Peeps!! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment