Friday 25 May 2012

New builds in Gen 6 land

I thought you might like to see what I've been working on in the new Ladon world!

I built a basic starter home, just a small cheap house with the essentials added!


It is 1 bed, 1 bath and size is 15 x 10
Furnished price - 10,252
Unfurnished price - 8.527

I am now working on Simon and Violet's home.  Simon's Lifetime Wish is The Ark Builder and Violet's is Master of the Arts so I am trying to design a house to suit their needs!


It is quite a large house!! 


The garden has been designed for Simon to collect his animals.  He will need 2 of everything to complete his lifetime wish.


The house is pretty much a shell at the moment but will eventually be tailoured to suit Violet's arts needs and Simon's animal needs.


I wonder if you can get an animal babysitter?!





No comments:

Post a Comment